- FenceMaxx offers a one-year craftsmanship warranty and guarantees that all materials used for installation will be defect free for the period of one year.
- FenceMaxx is not responsible for facilitating any extended manufacturer’s warranties on any products.
- All building materials and project components other than wood are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Manufacturer & Product Warranties
All warranties below are summary of typical manufacturer warranties on given products. This summary is based on the products that FenceMaxx uses and installs regularly. Any specific information on warranties will be given upon request. Any warranty information posted here may be copied directly from the individual manufacturers warranty.
Wood fences are not guaranteed against cupping, warping, shrinking or other changes that are characteristic of wood that is exposed to the elements. Wood does not have a manufacturer warranty.
Limited Lifetime Warranty!
20 Year Warranty!
20 Year Warranty!
Lifetime Transferable Warranty!
The "Ultimate" Dura-Gate Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Dura-Gate™ is manufactured from the highest quality materials by skilled craftsman to meet the highest standards of workmanship in the industry. Extruded aluminum framework shall be subject to a wash followed by an electrostatic spray application of a “no-mar” TGIC polyester powder-coat finish, which provides the protection necessary to withstand adverse environmental conditions.
The powder coated surface on all aluminum framework (i.e., pickets, rails, and posts) by Dura-Gate™ is guaranteed under normal and proper usage, against cracking, peeling, chipping, blistering or corroding. Normal and proper usage does not include physical damage or abrasion to the protective coating.
Should any of the framework manufactured by Dura-Gate™ fail in accordance with any of the above conditions, Dura-Gate™ warrants to the original purchaser their redemption through replacement or renewal. The decision as to which method of redemption is allowed is solely at the discretion of Dura-Gate™. Notice of failure under the conditions of this warranty shall be sent to Dura-Gate™ or its authorized representative, in writing, together with proof of purchase and shall specify the nature of the defect and when it was first observed. Should the Dura-Gate™ frame be improperly installed, Dura-Gate™ shall not be responsible for guaranteed performance or appearance of the material. Neither does this guarantee apply when failure or damage is due to improper use or application, abuse or misuse, vandalism or acts of God. Dura-Gate™ (Products) reserves the right to inspect the material to determine validity of the claim.
Upon validation of the claim by Dura-Gate™ Products or its authorized representative, redemption by replacement or renewal shall be made by Dura-Gate™. Reimbursement for the costs of removal and installation of removal and installation of materials are not included in the guarantee, nor will Dura-Gate™ provide those services.
The above constitutes the complete warranty by the manufacturer. No other agreement, written or implied, is valid. Dura-Gate™ does not authorize any other person or agent to make any other express warranties. Dura-Gate™ neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or agent to assume any other liability in connection with Dura-Gate™ Products System. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, nor do they allow an exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore, the limitations and exclusions noted herein may not apply.
All the hardware included with any of our gates comes with a 90 day manufacturer warranty unless otherwise noted.
Safetech Hardware – Limited Lifetime Warranty (this “Warranty”)
1. Subject to the conditions and limitations set out below, Safetech Hardware Pty Ltd ACN 141 589 871 (“Safetech”), warrants that, for so long as the original purchaser of a product manufactured by Safetech owns that product (the “Product”), the Product will be free from all defects due to faulty design, materials or workmanship under normal use and service.
2. This Warranty is personal to the original purchaser of the Product, or to the first consumer where the Product has been purchased and installed by a contractor for the consumer’s benefit, and is not transferable.
3. This Warranty does not apply in respect of defects due to or arising from:
(a) normal wear and tear;
(b) the failure to follow any procedures specified or recommended by Safetech for the installation, operation and maintenance of the Product;
(c) any act or circumstance beyond Safetech’s control including tampering, unauthorized repairs or modifications, misuse, abuse, accident, damage in transit, damage caused by animals or natural events;
(d) any defect of or in any material to which the Product is attached; or
(e) the faulty workmanship of any person other than Safetech, including the installer of the Product.
4. To claim under this Warranty:
(a) the purchaser must advise Safetech within 14 days of discovering a defect in the Product;
(b) present acceptable proof of original ownership, e.g. original receipt, warranty card registration, online registration or other documentation that Safetech may deem acceptable; and
(c) the purchaser must return the defective Product to Safetech or its agent, freight prepaid, together with proof of purchase.
5. Safetech will not, under this Warranty, be responsible for consequential damages (such as loss of use) inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, whether direct, indirect or economic and whether arising in contract or tort. Under this Warranty Safetech’s responsibility shall not exceed the purchase price of the component or its replacement.
6. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or any equivalent legislation within the applicable jurisdiction. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
7. Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Safetech will provide, at Safetech’s option a repair, replacement or refund for the hardware component of. If a product or component is no longer available and cannot be repaired, Safetech will, in its absolute discretion, replace the product with a substitute item.
8. The benefits to the purchaser given by this manufacturer’s Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any equivalent legislation within the applicable jurisdiction, and any other statutory rights which the purchase may already be entitled and this Warranty does not exclude, restrict or modify any such rights or remedies implied by law.
9. No other express warranty or representation has been made or will be made on behalf of Safetech with respect to its hardware components, or the operation, repair or replacement of those components. No representative of Safetech or its distributors or retailers are authorized to make any changes or modifications to this Warranty.
10. Except for the limited warranty provided herein, to the extent permitted by law, Safetech disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including all warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. To the extent that any implied warranties may nonetheless exist by operation of law, any such warranties are limited to the duration of this warranty.
11. Repair or replacement of the Product is the purchaser’s exclusive remedy. Safetech shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost revenues, lost profits, loss of data, rental of replacement equipment, damage to property, and third party claims arising out of any claim, either in contract, tort, and statute or otherwise. In no event will Safetech’s entire liability exceed the purchase price of the Product.
This Warranty is provided by Safetech Pty Ltd. Ref/Revision: POL.GRP.09.07-C 1 December, 2007 AM