1) Contact us by phone, email, or via our online form. We'll collect your contact information, answer any questions you may have, and discuss details concerning the type and style of fence that interests you.
2) We'll schedule an appointment to meet with you at your home. We will review and measure your yard, talk with you about the purpose of the fence, and help you select the type and style of fence that would best suit your needs. We will prepare a written proposal.
3) Once we receive your signed agreement and deposit, your order will be processed within 48 hours.
4) Your Account Representative will contact you within five business days to confirm the details of your order and schedule your installation date.
5) You will hear from our production department three business days prior to your scheduled start date to re-confirm your installation.
6) On the first day of installation, we ask that you be available for approximately 15 to 30 minutes for a final review of the layout. A typical residential installation will be completed in one to five days. Note: Your yard may be left open overnight. Typically, we will have the project complete the following day.
7) Once the installation is complete, we will review the job with you to ensure that the installation meets your satisfaction.
What is Happening Behind the Scenes
FenceMaxx team members will do everything possible to ensure a smooth and easy installation.
- Out of stock and special order items take longer to receive and could affect your installation date accordingly.
- Installation lead times vary by season. If your installation date is affected by inclement weather you will be placed in our first available slot that is most convenient for you.
- FenceMaxx uses a ground detection service to help ensure a safe installation.